Full course description
The EPA began revision of the worker protection standard (WPS) in 2015. This online tutorial will outline and provide descriptions of the revisions to assist employers to be in compliance with the WPS.
• Who Does The WPS Protect?
• Basic Principles of the WPS
• General Responsibilities of Agricultural Employers
• Commercial Pesticide Handler Employers
• Compliance, Penalties and Fines
Approved for certified and licensed applicators.
- Private Applicator Ag Pest Control
- Aerial Application – Ag
- Ag Row Crop Pest Control
- Ag Tree Crop Pest Control
- Forest Pest Control
- Ornamental and Turf Pest Control
- Soil and Greenhouse Fumigation
The UF|IFAS Pesticide Information Office provides quality online courses for pesticide applicators who need to renew their Florida license. Online Continuing Education Unit (CEU) courses are a great option when you are unable to fit face-to-face training into your busy schedule. Our library of CEU modules includes topics for commercial, residential, public health, and agricultural pest control licenses.